Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, on the Craigslist here there is a 5.5 inch cowl hood for my fox, it comes with the latch and hood pins, is in great condition. It is $200, but the problem is that it is 2 hour away. So do you think it is a good enough deal to justify the 4 hours I'll be driving to get it? What do you even think of the 5.5 inch cowl?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
A cowl hood for 200 bucks is a great deal! But 5.5 inches I don't know if you would be able to look from the inside

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Venomouz831 said:
A cowl hood for 200 bucks is a great deal! But 5.5 inches I don't know if you would be able to look from the inside
I'm 6'3", seeing over it shouldn't be a prob, I'm gonna make a card board template to see though, just in case.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
I got this from the web hope it helps it looks like u will be okay

image-2058208591.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I drove 2 hours to get my cowl hood. I'm 6'0 and my cowl was 2.5 and had just slight problem seeing lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
My friend had a 3 inch cowl and it was so obnoxious that he traded it lol, I think it looked good but everyone have him crap for it. So just make sure it's what you really want

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
DerekJohnScott said:
That is identical to my car, same colours, same body kit. Except I don't have the hood. Yet.
Lol I tried my best hahaha

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fiveohfox said:
My friend had a 3 inch cowl and it was so obnoxious that he traded it lol, I think it looked good but everyone have him crap for it. So just make sure it's what you really want
Yeah that's one of my concerns. 3 isn't that big! (Insert colourful joke here)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I made a template of the 5.5 inch cowl and I can see over it fine, but realistically it is too big. 3.5 is the biggest I can go. Back to Craigslist!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When you aren't sure if you should buy something or not, just buy it. I regret not buying that hood and now it is gone. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts