Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a guy selling his 99 cobra looks super clean and unmolested 13k cash here's the specs would love info guys thanks.

Only 56,XXX miles, garage kept.,4.6L 4V DOHC V8 original engine that was hand built by 2 guys from Ford with their names on the valve cover, 5 speed manual transmission, cold a/c, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power driver seat, leather seats(excellent condition), cruise control, traction control, tinted windows, Steeda suspension, subframe connectors, 4:10 gears, aluminum driveshaft, 18x9 front and 18x10 rear FR500 wheels on Nitto NT555 tires. Saleen rear deck spoiler, '04 cobra rear bumper, Trickflow harmonic balancer w/ underdrive pulley kit, jlt cold air intake, Magnaflow exhaust w/X-pipe, blue top optima battery, MMR intake spacer, MGW short throw shifter, SCT power programmer with Brenspeed 93 octane tune, Jensen double din touch screen MP3/CD player, mach 1 chin spoiler, HID lowbeam headlights, autometer dual gauge instrument bezel with autometer phantom oil pressure and water temp gauges, build certificate showing #898 of 4040 cobra coupe's and 1 of 1204 produced with black exterior and dark charcoal interior. Awesome car with super low miles (only 4k miles per year!) I'm asking $13,000 cash.

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
I bought my 99 with 74k a couple months ago for 6500. Perfect on the exterior and only in the interior were the seats torn up. Doesn't have the mods you stated all it had was exhaust some lowering springs and staggered saleens

·
Registered
285 Posts
Theres a guy selling his 99 cobra looks super clean and unmolested 13k cash here's the specs would love info guys thanks.

Only 56,XXX miles, garage kept.,4.6L 4V DOHC V8 original engine that was hand built by 2 guys from Ford with their names on the valve cover, 5 speed manual transmission, cold a/c, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power driver seat, leather seats(excellent condition), cruise control, traction control, tinted windows, Steeda suspension, subframe connectors, 4:10 gears, aluminum driveshaft, 18x9 front and 18x10 rear FR500 wheels on Nitto NT555 tires. Saleen rear deck spoiler, '04 cobra rear bumper, Trickflow harmonic balancer w/ underdrive pulley kit, jlt cold air intake, Magnaflow exhaust w/X-pipe, blue top optima battery, MMR intake spacer, MGW short throw shifter, SCT power programmer with Brenspeed 93 octane tune, Jensen double din touch screen MP3/CD player, mach 1 chin spoiler, HID lowbeam headlights, autometer dual gauge instrument bezel with autometer phantom oil pressure and water temp gauges, build certificate showing #898 of 4040 cobra coupe's and 1 of 1204 produced with black exterior and dark charcoal interior. Awesome car with super low miles (only 4k miles per year!) I'm asking $13,000 cash.
That's an amazing deal you can't pass an opportunity like that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts