Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started having a bad rattle under my car lately and took it to ford to have them look at it. As soon as i told them the service rep said immediately that they'll change the control arms. Awesome service!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
So I started having a bad rattle under my car lately and took it to ford to have them look at it. As soon as i told them the service rep said immediately that they'll change the control arms. Awesome service!
where do you live? I think i'm going to move there after college :p

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alrefire said:
where do you live? I think i'm going to move there after college :p
I live a lil outside of San Antonio. Just enough to be close but far enough away. But I work downtown so I'm always here. Lol.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Awsome I had the same problem with my front lower control arms took it to a ford dealership near my school.... they had my car for 3 days and didnt do anything and said it was normal..... I took it to my original dealer and in 30 minutes they inspect it filled up the order for the control arm and I was ready to go

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ebgonzalez1 said:
Awsome I had the same problem with my front lower control arms took it to a ford dealership near my school.... they had my car for 3 days and didnt do anything and said it was normal..... I took it to my original dealer and in 30 minutes they inspect it filled up the order for the control arm and I was ready to go
That's kinda what happened to me. I took it to a dealer near me and did a "visual inspection" and apparently NEVER hear of the control arms going out. That's why I took it to where I bought it in town.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

alrefire said:
nvm. that's where someone i know moved to. don't wanna c her again :p
Ha. Don't let some girl get ya down bro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts