Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just was wondering, what is a good starter car for me. There is a 1965 Mustang that I am going to buy pretty soon. If this isn't a good car for me, please tell me so. I am 15 right now, I am 5'2, and 96 pounds, and not very strong.Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
26 Posts
You could turn that Mustang into a cherry looking car. Guys like it when you let them drive your Mustang..
Sorry I thought you were a guy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The 65 Mustang was an unstable car, easy to spin out. It could be had with a 289 v8 or a 200 straight 6. Those were good engines and the 6 was better on gas and on a good day could get 20 mpg on the highway. They are popular enough that parts aren't all that rare. You should sign up for auto shop if it's offered in your high school. You will need to work on this car often. You potentially could learn a lot about owning a car with this one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Listen man get a honda or an acura why. they last you so long in life with good care and maintenance. also most of them pick fast handle excellent and you can upgrade so much to be super you know. honda's reputation no one cant beat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts