Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I just got a retina display 13.3 macbpok pro. Cannot wait to shoot 4K with my go pro and see how good this display can look.

I used go pros software for my videos now. Also have used the built in Mac video editor.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just a friendly piece of advice, don't forget to remove the Adhesive adapters before any dealer services. Dealership in Arizona used that as "proof" of abuse in warranty claim I had. Other than that nice video.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Just a friendly piece of advice, don't forget to remove the Adhesive adapters before any dealer services. Dealership in Arizona used that as "proof" of abuse in warranty claim I had. Other than that nice video.
Lawyer time. In russia dash cams are used because laws are so badly upheld and your word means nothing that they use them as video proof if they get in an accident. How can they say you didn't do that here?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Watch out for the admins on here... They see that video, it'll probably get deleted off of here and you'll be yelled at... They are complete trolls and asshats with a holier than thou mentality... Just saying from experience...

But...

Nice kill on the evo!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice vid! Got the Hero 3, too.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very cool, just added gopro to my want list.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts