Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright boys and girls, i just got my 232 and 3.8 badges in the mail ...
I was litterally blown away at their quality ... months ago i was going to buy them and though ehhh they are going to be all flimsy and crappy, probly what many of you think, but damn , opened those things up and i could definately tell that there was some quality behind them .... here are a few pics of them right out of the package....btw i will install them tomorrow , im also getting my dual side exit exhaust installed tomorrow , couldnt have been a better day ...
goin on the fenders

on the trunk

goin on the hood behind vents

and the show-stopper

·
Registered
678 Posts
why thank you very much! :) I am very happy you are so HAPPY with them. I am sure many ppl think they are flimsy and your reaction is about 90% of how customers react. HEY, they are top quality emblems....i am not a millionaire for nothing...oops did i say that? :shock:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
:p A millionare would have had his car fixed already and going tot he track this weekend :p.

I was impressed with the emblems when I first got mine a while ago. They are deffinatally quality products. And in seeing Ericks Emblem Empire first hand, I'm also fairly impressed with his orginizational skills :)

I need new emblems ;) Perhaps a couple of the prototypr ones so we can show everyone what they look like when they are on the car ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
678 Posts
gimme gimme gimme....LOL

yeah you saw my emblem empire over here Evin 8)

I don't wanna fix the car that fast b/c then ppl would KNOW i am a millionaire...hello? gotta keep it on DL :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
so maybe i wanted to let people know is that so bad...damn you! LOL stop ruining his post....lets wait for him to FIX THOSE PICS! :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i can see just about as good as evin :no:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i know i always find the posts from a while ago :oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts