Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was bored at home, decided to wash the car, across the street there was a Home Depot and I remember one of my friends recently plasti dip his door handles on his car. I decided to buy a couple cans and try something new on my car , I did all four wheels, the fuel cap, the front pony on the grill and back chrome emblem on deck lid,
I'm did door handles but peeled it off it was little too much going on haha, paint on rims is holding in real good!! Just watch out for curb rash lol

Also I plan on getting a true dual conversion on my car, I've been leaning towards the ffrp package off americanmuscle.com anyone have these?
I'm looking for something with a deep tone I do have mind it's a v6 but I don't want that ricey sound
Okay I'm shuddup now lol this my first post and new to the app/site!!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
Looking good! I like what you've done with your Sixxer so far. Keep up the great work!

-Dan

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yankee sucks... Sorry dude im from boston got to comment...
Lol I don't blame ya haha, being dominican I gotta go for the Bronx bombers ")

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

First off, welcome! Secondly, awesome car! Are you going for mild, loud, LOUD, or LOOOUUUUDDDD?
Thanks and thanks again haha ,, Hmmm I'm going for just loud lol seen plenty of frpp videos on you tubes pretty much set on that ESP the fact am have a st Patrick sale going on lol, might even have to get that gt/cs rear bumper hehehe

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Looking good! I like what you've done with your Sixxer so far. Keep up the great work!

-Dan
") appreciate it!!!! Keep the discounts coming haha

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How did you do the trunk emblem without getting it ok your deck lid or pony? Just tape?
Just put newspaper around the back so just the trunk emblem was showing
Then I sprayed the whole trunk emblem until it was completely black like the pic
Waited two days just so it can completely dry didn't want it to smear all over when I tried to peel it off,,
And as you see in the picture I just peel until I reach the inner circle

Since you have a black car it's gunna look extremely sick!!!! Haha hop on it man

Automotive exterior Vehicle registration plate Bumper Vehicle Car

Product Audio equipment Technology Electronic device Circle

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just put newspaper around the back so just the trunk emblem was showing
Then I sprayed the whole trunk emblem until it was completely black like the pic
Waited two days just so it can completely dry didn't want it to smear all over when I tried to peel it off,,
And as you see in the picture I just peel until I reach the inner circle

Since you have a black car it's gunna look extremely sick!!!! Haha hop on it man
Haha ok I will man! Thanks bro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts