3,903 Posts
You installing them yourself?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NICE. finally gona get rid of the 4x4 stance
Lol yes. I was tired of it! Need a new change

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

You installing them yourself?
I wish! But no. I'm not skilled like that. Someone that lives in jersey that has this forum offered to help me out them on.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sweet man I got the exact same ones! I did my back ones this afternoon took some trial and error but I got them in and they look great! Car sorts much lower. Ill e doing the front tomorrow which is more of a challenge but it's better than spending to have someone else do it :)

They aren't that ba to install just takes some strength to get everything unbolted an the springs in place and then to aligne the thread hole but it's really easy to do the back. The front is another story lol

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
If done it multiple times. Grab a can of PB blaster, helps quite a bit. I also had my impact gun which made it rather easy. But I have done it with hand tools as well, still not a hard job. The first time doing it is the worst because of the uncertainty involved. After you finish you look back a think that it was actually pretty easy.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Its a 2 hour job if you are by yourself...super easy though compared to what you might think. If my wife hadnt deleted all the pics i took id of made an install write up. Ill see if i an write one using random images online lol.

·
Registered
360 Posts
An impact gun would have made this job nothing lol. All these college football workouts are keeping me in shape so muscling those bolts off isn't to bad lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
Im headed outside right now to put on the front springs! ill post pics once im finished! Wish me luck!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Good luck lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Just ordered mine!!! Can't wait for the13 ill be there as well

1 - 20 of 35 Posts