Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my transgo shift kit put into today! :)
and im loving it, the firm shifts are great
i highly recommended them for any auto

-Matt

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
So you guys recommend the transgo kits? They do the valve body kind, and not the elec. like the B&M right. How much did it cost for the kit?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I will be perfectly honest with you I have heard about people with 99+ having problems with Transgo but That was about a year ago. I will try to find this info

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah 99+ have thier problems with trans-go. I personally know 2 people locally that had to have tranny's rebuilt because of it. Some seem to be fine while others have conflicts.

94-98's tend to be fine though.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Thanks, I think i can live with the stock shifting, not all to worried about it. Plan on getting a GT/5sp in a couple of years. Thanks again. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The kit cost me about 100 and to install it was 220, in my opinion thats not that bad b/c it took them about 5 hours to install, not to minching it basically replaces your whole valve body.

-Matt

·
Registered
22 Posts
ive heard good things about the superior shift kit. ive heard that a shift kit + tranny cooler + alum drive shaft is a good combo. where can i order all these things? which can i install myself? im thinking the tranny cooler and the D/S. are there any how-to's on these?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts