Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Picked up an 07 GT loaded with 7000 miles, it is like new. It's got heated leather, shaker 1000 system, manual transmission and more.
I replaced the center caps on the wheels because one was missing the Ford emblem. Got set from American muscle, new ones look much better. Also picking up a C&L street CAI this week and will be adding that and a tune.
Got it for 19,700, they wanted 24500 at a local dealer. I sold cars for a while so I played the game well. I love the car and it runs strong!

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Awesome! Congrats and love the pony.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's my daily driver and my mid-life crisis car. I brought it home on my 47th birthday, my wife wasn't a happy camper. I was looking and researching stangs for a while and was planning on a 11-13 GT. With the price I got this one for I couldn't pass it up, it NADA's over 25K. I told my wife it was a responsible decision, she is a financial planner and in menopause.
I just need weather above 50 in Chicago to detail the ride. Got the Mother's clay bar kit and 3 stage wax system, I'm looking forward to seeing how she cleans up!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Welcome and great choice. She does look brand new :)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Wow that thing is nice! I love it! All u need is some staggered wheels, exhaust, and some lowering springs and you will be set! I've always wanted a red s197 with white stripes, go figure lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
Congrats man, car looks great! In hindsight I should have looked for an '07, I didn't realize at the time that the '06's didn't come with heated leather or an auxiliary input lol. I knew about the heaters but when I got home and saw it didn't have the auxiliary input I was pissed!

Have fun modding though, there's everything you can imagine for these cars!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Picked up an 07 GT loaded with 7000 miles, it is like new. It's got heated leather, shaker 1000 system, manual transmission and more.
I replaced the center caps on the wheels because one was missing the Ford emblem. Got set from American muscle, new ones look much better. Also picking up a C&L street CAI this week and will be adding that and a tune.
Got it for 19,700, they wanted 24500 at a local dealer. I sold cars for a while so I played the game well. I love the car and it runs strong!
If u wanna save some money I have a used C&L cai for sale, also some pypes violator axlebacks.
Ill make you a good deal on both

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats! Nice Stang

·
Registered
909 Posts
Congrats and beautiful car

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If u wanna save some money I have a used C&L cai for sale, also some pypes violator axlebacks.
Ill make you a good deal on both
I'm getting the C&L street CAI of my neighbor, $200. He had it on his 08 CS for a few months before he sold it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts