Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am ending my modding of my car soon and making last minute purchases.I picked up a aluminum drive shaft and bullitt pedals now all left is to get all my SC piping powdercoated and buy a PI 3000 converter and maybe get some leather seat but that is not a high priority. I will be installing all the SC and BV head and all this last minute stuff over the Christmas Holidays.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
uh oh, does this mean you will be selling it soon or trading it off? Hey, if you do decide to part with it, I want those bullitt pedals, I have been meaning to get those for a long while, lol :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Seems like most people when they stop modding they get rid of the car, ya know Corey?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
The ford racing ones just go over the original pedals, you don't have to take off the whole gas pedal linkage and all.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I think our buddy Corey will be around for a while! I hope so anyhow. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey man, if I were you with the mods you have...I would upgrade my rear to a 8.8.... Cuz with the mods you have your 7.5 could break under that kinda pressure... Im sure you already know this though...

Well I hope you have a fun time with her!! Later

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I dont intend to change my rear end until this one gives up and if it does I will get an 8.8

I like my 3.73 gears. I was considering some 4.10's but after my tune at Team Ford I can rip 1 gear and as it shifts into 2nd it will not only chirp but if I am at the slightest turn it will break loose.

I aint going anywhere I was here from the beginning and will stay here THAT IS A FACT!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts