Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Laser02 said:
Okay... Normally I am very anti-carbon fiber. But with that (charcoal?) interior it looks damn clean.

:woot:
I think its charcoal, I think it looks pretty good myself.:D there were a few more peices but i think it would be just a little too much.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Dem some purtae' toes durrr ton'ae :)

Very nice, were did you get that whole set, and how much did it set you back $$$

I actually have the Dash/Speedo Overlay already, and carbon fiber piece that over lays the plastic speedo myself.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Laser02 said:
Okay... Normally I am very anti-carbon fiber. But with that (charcoal?) interior it looks damn clean.

:woot:
My thoughts exactly

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like carbon fiber if it's functional. The non-functional, aesthetic craze for the stuff that just makes things look like carbon fiber is just silly to me since carbon fiber is pretty ugly stuff to begin with, and its sole reason for existing isn't for "looks" but for weight reduction and strength retention, but hey man, it's your car and you like what you like. More power to you! And nice job on the install, everything looks straight and clean. :cool:

·
Registered
800 Posts
All there kits that they sell include the dash overlay, dunt need it!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Jeff, Matt sells that stuff too, I am sure he will work something out with you. He has it on his car too I think he told me.:lol:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I am not in any rush for that stuff...just making note

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I'm split on that. I love carbon fiber, but, the overlays kinda push out a little bit. Like on the A/C vent trim.

Has the heat got to them yet? Any peeling? I've heard the overlays are notorious for that.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dom said:
I'm split on that. I love carbon fiber, but, the overlays kinda push out a little bit. Like on the A/C vent trim.

Has the heat got to them yet? Any peeling? I've heard the overlays are notorious for that.
I think the a/c part looks cleanest, I hope they don't peel:wtf2: its been hot and humid as hell the past few days, i guess this summer shall show:uhh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts