Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
muscledom said:
Dude that thing sounds nasty as ****. Are you on the stock short block?? Please tell me more about your engine -_-
fully forged engine built by promar performance engines, they gave me an unlimited mileage warranty driving it like I stole it all in writing.. was about 5K for a long block...car is making around 700hp at the crank.. will be raising HP for next years racing season as this is a daily driver :)

glad you enjoyed it.. it's the other half of why I build this kinda stuff :-D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Dude that thing sounds bad a$$!!! There's nothin like the sound of a Kenne Bell!!! So what is that like 615 at the wheels??? Real bad a$$!!!

·
Banned
510 Posts
Sirtat said:
fully forged engine built by promar performance engines, they gave me an unlimited mileage warranty driving it like I stole it all in writing.. was about 5K for a long block...car is making around 700hp at the crank.. will be raising HP for next years racing season as this is a daily driver :)

glad you enjoyed it.. it's the other half of why I build this kinda stuff :-D
Yea dude I'm def putting on a blower once she's paid off. So you bought a block? I was wondering whether to buy a block or a rotating mass.... What block did you get?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here is some pics of one of my children.. so far the most expensive lol

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts