Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He Mrs had been driving it, but we just got her a new car tonight. My "other" lady and I will be reunited tomorrow :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
JetWolf said:
Ahh nothing like that sweet moment of reuniting :)

good for you, because I'm about to be separated from mine for 6 days! :cry:
Don't worry you're not the only one

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I was separated from mine for quite a while when I wrecked it

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
V6Mustang40th said:
Don't worry you're not the only one
Yeah I'm sure, I just have somewhat separation anxiety when I'm away from him, can't loose another love :'( he's all I think about!

Same I was separated for 3 months then a week after I got it I was grounded for 3 weeks

·
Registered
87 Posts
JetWolf said:
Yeah I'm sure, I just have somewhat separation anxiety when I'm away from him, can't loose another love :'( he's all I think about!

Same I was separated for 3 months then a week after I got it I was grounded for 3 weeks
......you spelled ”lose” wrong... :D

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

illestdomer2005 said:
He Mrs had been driving it, but we just got her a new car tonight. My "other" lady and I will be reunited tomorrow :)
What's your ”other lady”?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
V6Mustang40th said:
Are you saying that you're a Nazi, because I'm Jewish...
I am German/Belgian...

ahahaha! I'm just kidding, I was typically referring to your grammar/spelling Nazi skills, not mine.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Oh man. Gotta keep my mouth shut on that one. Don't wanna throw any stereotypical references out there.

Anyway were diverting this thread and I need to get out if that horrendous habit :p

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What'd ya get her?
Honda CR-V. I was really hoping for his/her Stangs, but she wanted something with "room for the puppies"...and the Edge is just too expensive ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts