Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

pics with them on when i can get em put on, got to find a day off, aiming for wed.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Those rotors look way different than mine. And those calipers seem small. On Cobra calipers the "Cobra" logo is actually part of the caliper itself... It's not painted on. I don't think that is a Cobra caliper.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Brent said:
I think he was talking about what he has on his car now? I know he has red powdercoated calipers on his car now.
No. Other thread.

SpectorV said:
ordered a full front set from diskbrakesrus powder coated red with running pony on the front 13 inch 01 up cobra brakes and powder coated rotors cross drilled and sloted with ss lines, I hope they get here soon i want to get them on. did the new brake lines just bolt right into place with ease? any tips on installing other than normal take caliper off and put stuff on type deal?
Then he made a new thread about installing cobra calipers.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
OK This is the deal Cobra, Bullitt and Gt brakes are all made by PBR. The brakes only look smalll in the pictures. Bullitts come painted red and with that pony on them. If they were not bullitts and only GT brakes the outer brake actuator lever with the circles would be just half circle cut outs. Below from left to right are GT, Bullitt and Cobra PBR calipers!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool, on gefracing.com sight they offer bullit brakes but they are just the oem gt pbrs painted, and that threw me off.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dang you are right i just looked quickly they looked like oem pbrs ... lol oh well

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i should have noticed it in the pic.... just glanced and didnt see the tell tell signs of teh cobra rotor.

what is the piston size of each caliper, from pre 99, 99 up oem gt/v6, cobra, bullit, mach 1, 03 cobra ect....

there are differences in the cobra's just cant remember.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts