·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks sweet man!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put quite a bit of time into getting it to fit right and then it took a while to figure out where to hook the amp remote on connection. I had to run to walmart to get a digital multimeter but I got er dun!

I've been working on it off and on for the past couple of weeks

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks really fancy!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Looks good man...now just run that remote wire down the side instead of under seats...and as far as hooking it up goes, if it's an aftermarket, just hook it into the power antenna out wire on the stereo. Otherwise, tap into something that only runs when you're car is on. It just tells amp when to turn on and off

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I've got the remote wire running to the back of the head unit actually. but I had been working on it so long yesterday and have a nasty sunburn that I didn't feel like pulling the box out so that I could tuck the wire under the trim. I'll take care of that eventually lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It looks good, but I like my back seat, lol. I can't imagine anyone wanting cloth seats in a GT, but to each his own. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Rick0636 said:
It looks good, but I like my back seat, lol. I can't imagine anyone wanting cloth seats in a GT, but to each his own. ;)
he is getting racing seats;)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It gets rather hot here in the summer and leather seats would scald me pretty good. Also, the cloth seats don't slip around so much in the twisties

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
looks good, i am probably gonna be starting on mine in like a week.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
By the way...you'll love racing seats. Most comfy seats I've ever driven in lol. A ton more support and almost no slippage around turns

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
go to any car audio shop for speaker box carpet

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Whipster, where are you located? It is pretty hot in North Carolina in summer too, and I pretty much wear shorts from about April til September/October, and my leather is dark charcoal, but I park under a carport most of the time too, now if I leave her in the sun with the top down a long time parked, hehe, I get barbequed butt, oh well, I get over it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts