Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of it installed. DON'T FLAME!!!!!!

YES I KNOW MY CAR IS REALLY DIRTY (WE HAVE BEEN HAVING MASSIVE STORMS EVERDAY AND AGAIN TODAY)

AND

I know the car looks ghetto now with the exhaust, but the kit is off to be repainted cause the first guy that painted it did a really shitty job, so she will only be ghetto for about a week or so :cry:

And yes I know those tips are bad, but $300 for a new set of tips from Roush is a bit much at this time

SO NO FLAME!!!! please :D

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes they are...but they are ruined...I can't get them cleaned up at all...I've pretty much tried everything

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got them from Classic Design Concepts for $142 shipped, and then $80 for getting them painted, then I put them on myself

·
Registered
42 Posts
drummerstang98 said:
got them from Classic Design Concepts for $142 shipped, and then $80 for getting them painted, then I put them on myself
Ouch thats the highest I've seen them scoops for. Cervinis is pretty high, yet they don't even cost that much;) Anywase, I'm thinking of going with the place I got my hood off of. I was very impressed with my hood and so was the body shop. www.designconceptsauto.com They only charge like 90 bucks. Their the cheapest I could find and I know their of good quality just because I ordered off of them before.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
o my dude that just lookssss hehe jk man, looks good, I can help ya clean those tips... i know a thing or 2 about cleanin cars..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe re chroming is illegal in Indiana, and they are welded onto to pipe

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
give me the money to do it and I will :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fishers Stang said:
HAhaha u sound like me :lol: :lol: dude send em to me, they will look good on mine ;)

Bring Jordan down in a bikini for my car, and we will talk :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fishers Stang and Jordan live about 3 hours north of me, and one of my ex's, her best friend is Jordan, he knows her...so yeah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts