Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got the supercharger installed and i feel i good differance in power i cant wait to get it to the track and see what it runs.

i went with the intercooled procharger 5 psi kit

i swear this thing feels like a rocket compared to na

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hurry up and get some picture man

:worthless

·
Registered
107 Posts
ahhh man, i'm jealous! i would love to see how much difference it would make.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i used the so called crappy chip that cam with the kit. its working fine listening to the engine i dont hear any knocks or pinging so i think i'm good. i will be getting it dynoed to make sure soon though. the funny thing is when i originally installed the kit it was faster than stock but i didnt notice a dramatic increase, then i realized an intake pipe that runs through the passenger side quarter panel came off. which i didnt realize because i didnt see it. so yesterday i inspected the car to make sure everything was working properly and all connections were tight. so i fixed the intake hose that i guess was never connected from the beginning thinking it just slipped off, well it was never on. when i stepped on the gas it was an immediate adrenaline rush. now before you guys start bashing me, your talking to a peerson whos fastest car ran a 17.5 in the quarter before i got this car. so i'm pleased i will try to get pics soon. when i get the dyno numbers i will post them also. thanks for the support.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
with a good tune and what not... its a noticable difference, with 11 psi on a 99+ you go from 160rwhp to 320rwhp~ or so but not exactly sure on a pre 99.

·
Registered
107 Posts
SpectorV said:
with a good tune and what not... its a noticable difference, with 11 psi on a 99+ you go from 160rwhp to 320rwhp~ or so but not exactly sure on a pre 99.
wow that's awesome

·
Registered
14 Posts
damn man.. ur lucky.. i would do that to mine but i have no money!! my friend just supercharged her GT and i drove it and the power is CRAZY! so yeah when u take it to the track you will def. feal the difference at the take-off! :D

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Nice, man

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
jedwards242000 said:
well i used the so called crappy chip that cam with the kit. its working fine listening to the engine i dont hear any knocks or pinging so i think i'm good. i will be getting it dynoed to make sure soon though. the funny thing is when i originally installed the kit it was faster than stock but i didnt notice a dramatic increase, then i realized an intake pipe that runs through the passenger side quarter panel came off. which i didnt realize because i didnt see it. so yesterday i inspected the car to make sure everything was working properly and all connections were tight. so i fixed the intake hose that i guess was never connected from the beginning thinking it just slipped off, well it was never on. when i stepped on the gas it was an immediate adrenaline rush. now before you guys start bashing me, your talking to a peerson whos fastest car ran a 17.5 in the quarter before i got this car. so i'm pleased i will try to get pics soon. when i get the dyno numbers i will post them also. thanks for the support.

This place is the least-bashingest place you can probably visit, we are
all here to help! I'd say the next thing you need is more boost and a cam
but wait until the rush wears off a bit! 320 RWHP is the 11# kit and stock
everything else, but cams can typically add 40-50 RWHP with a tune NA
so expect even more with the SC!

I think you will like it here, I'm working on more how-to's and
DIY articles, we have the best vendors around for V6 stuff and
some great ones for V8 too! We're really just getting going, but
for myself I've done nearly everything in a V6 and the members
of EVO get special treatment, kinda my way of "giving back"
to the great EVO staff and the members!

WELCOME!