Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

My red, white and blue LED Idea went up in smoke when I realized that the commuist LED bastards dont make 12V Blue or white LED's :x :x . Then I figured I would go to green. So I buy 2 additional Green 12V LED's. Which turned out to be CRAP because they're only 22mcd. So they're a lot dimmer than normal lights!!! :x :x So I remembered that I still had my 10" blacklights!!! I droped one of those back there... and yes, I got a 10" Blacklight to fit behind the panel!! and to my surprise... it doesnt look that bad :mrgreen:.

What do you guys think? Keep in mind, my plastic glue is still at work, so I had to hold in the panel!!! :x But I'll glue it in and show you guys more pictures when I get back tomorrow. Or maybe i'll just hold it in and take more pics tonight. I havent decided yet :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
x77911 said:
you can use an inline resistor to hook up LEDs to 12 volt sources
i know. But I really dont feel like more saudering than I have to do. I dont mind it, but I dont want this project to cost any more than it already did. ;)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
a 10 inch backlight is overkill lmao... ive got a 4 incher in there! looks great evin... glad you like it :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lets see.... the black light is free... but my hourly charge is 60 bucks an hour plus a 6 pack of budwiser every hour on the hour in a cooler filled 1/2 with ice :D

I'm kidding. But sure, I'll help ya out :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
how much are those ???

·
Registered
151 Posts
that goes where the stock cd player was, right?

its sweet man i think i want you to make me one!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Correct, thats where the stock CD unit was. I took it out. The 2 switches, one controls the remote line for the sub (just in case I want to listen to music, but I dont want to bump), and hte otehr one is for the blacklight and the green LED's in the A/C Vents. :cooler:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i really want one !!! :oops: :mrgreen: contact me man!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts