Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

READ IT!!! MAN I AM STOKED!! Next month should be my full feature!!

Mustang Enthusiast www.mustangenthusiast.com FEB 2004 issue

January 2004 issue mention is here:
http://www.autobadges.com/pics/article2.jpg

March 2004 issue (coming in January) should be my full feature

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm sorry. I know you're a sponsor. But this irks me the wrong way. "Valdez, using common sense and common tools along with some matching factory-style carpet material, designed and constructed an enclosure" Uh.. Jon gave you the design plans for the entire wall project. The same one he has in his car. You might have constructed it... But you didn't design anything. Way to take undeserved credit.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well mr. i don't do my research go ahead and ask john what my article really said, i gave all my thanks to john the administrator on 3.8mustang.com for the idea and materials, but its not like they will put that, it wouldnt flow with the story

please research or ask before you go making comments that make you look stupid :)

technically i did design and construct it. John gave me the ideas and materials, i made a hinged lower board (which john didn't), got my carpet and ported the wall that went up (which john didn't)...but thanks for playing :p

·
Registered
574 Posts
If you did, that's cool. It still doesn't make me like the article any more. It makes you look like you're some mustang car audio guru. Sorry to be the one to break the news. But, you're not.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rellik said:
Yet, more props to my friend and to my sponsor :) :headbang:
Evin,
your decals were shipped yesterday :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Laser02 said:
If you did, that's cool. It still doesn't make me like the article any more. It makes you look like you're some mustang car audio guru. Sorry to be the one to break the news. But, you're not.
oh your crushing my little sensitive heart ...shatter, shatter, crumble, please oh heavenly god no, please stop oh oh oh!

ps like i care if you like the article? HA! :twisted:
pms I am a car audio guru :D

always one sour apple in the bunch

HI there :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Autobadges said:
oh your crushing my little sensitive heart ...shatter, shatter, crumble, please oh heavenly god no, please stop oh oh oh!

ps like i care if you like the article? HA!
pms I am a car audio guru

always one sour apple in the bunch

HI there
Way to be professional and not an immature little kid.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
I'm sorry. I know you're a sponsor. But this irks me the wrong way. "Valdez, using common sense and common tools along with some matching factory-style carpet material, designed and constructed an enclosure" Uh.. Jon gave you the design plans for the entire wall project. The same one he has in his car. You might have constructed it... But you didn't design anything. Way to take undeserved credit
why cant people just all be friends :-?

yea i suppose brent that really didnt help its gone now :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts