Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wheels apparently just arrived at my house! And my tires have been here for about a week now. I can't wait to get home! I leave in about 3 hours and once I get home I'm gonna get one of my friends to load my stuff up in his jeep and we're gonna go up to Goodyear -- he has a friend who will mount/ballance for about $25 as a sidejob. Yay!! Once I get home I'll wash teh car and get pics up ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL... I love it... everyone's gonna come here expecting pics... you'll all just have to wait... just like me! It's just killing me knowing I have a set of 4 17x9 chrome rims sitting at home and I gotta drive home with my POS stock 99 wheels ahhhhh!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I hear ya Shahrum, you will be very pleased with the Steeda Ultrlites for sure, it will really set your car off for sure now!

you thought you got looks before with the front bumper clip, this will be like 100x more gratitude of smilies inside your car when you be pimpin at night, now you need some dark tint for your windows, so the girlies dont see ya turning as red as that car when they look over at ya!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lmao ... thanks for the compliments none-the-less! I wish I would've done 15% all arround. I had done 35% on the sides (legal limit for VA) and 20% on the rear and quarter glass... but now I wish I would've just gone darker. It cost me $175 to do that... and I'm not too motivated to change it again and pay another $175!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Damn that sux!

I have 25% on rear/2 sailwindows and 35 on 2 front, and it looks like nothing on the front...I wont 5% all the way around, or 15% since I cant see good at night when driving as it is!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They're on!!! wah00!!! It's too dark now for pics but boy do they kick ass! Ah... chrome sure is nice ;)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
:worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :liar: NO PICS?? what your cam has no flash???????????? :D

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
:worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :rockets: :rockets: :rockets: :shhh: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts