Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1941 - 1960 of 1976 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Sleeping beuaty

My Oscar is a good sleeping partner, A Cover hog.
Mario sleep on his chair bed.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1497201975.747127.jpg
Shelby dog in convertible. She always loves to ride. This was first time trying out her new "doggies".

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
My Oscar

He is a Chihuahua / Dachshund mix and about three years old.
He keeps me and Mario Laughing.
Ronnie

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I used to own a Rottweiler. She died of kidney failure. After a few years my wife and I got our first little dog.

He thinks he is bigger than any Rottweiler or Cane Corso.

Yes, he has a furry purple rug. He loves it.

Word of caution; He is extremely overprotective of my wife and girls.

Little demon dog.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Nice dog revvv,
I never ever thought I would be stuck with a Chihuahua after having full size dogs but I'm sure happy with my Oscar. It is really nice to have a little very protective dog. I never have to worry about a gang of thugs crashing into my house, Oscar will bite them all.
Mario will just want them to pet him and give him a treat.
What is your dogs name? He sure is great looking and oh! what big teeth he has.
Ronnie

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
That little cotton ball is named Toby. He loves to ride as much as your Mario.

He really isn't as mean as that pic makes him look. He is extremely protective of my wife and girls. He is actually protective over any lady. However, you can beat me with a bat while I hold him and he wouldn't care.

This is the strangest animal I have ever met. He props himself up in his bed and watches TV. He will not eat anything off of the floor. If you give him a treat, you have to hand it to him. He refuses to go outside if it is raining, or if the weather is not perfect.

...and he has a blanket with the characters from "Frozen" on it that must be in his bed before he goes to sleep.

I have no idea how my daughter got a pic of him sticking out his tongue.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
A truly great dog if you do not make him "meen and nasty".
A German shepherd is very lovable and loyal and just plain fun but some idiots like to make them some sort of attach dogs and that is why they get a bad reputation.
They are smart and take training and directions easy.
I had eleven dogs in my house and yard one Memorial day and two of them were German shepherds. Both great dogs and played with the other dogs like puppy's.
It is all how you teach the dog to act around other people and animals.
Jet sure is a pretty dog.
Ronnie

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Rottweilers are excellent dogs. Our first was going to be massive, at 8 months he was 80lbs. It all depends on how they're raised. My father took ours to obedience school. We didn't have hardly any trouble out of him. Only thing my father didn't like was he had to show he was the alpha. Obviously you have to be the alpha with a strong breed like a Rottweiler. Trick was to keep one of my dad's employees from pestering him. You should know you need to stop if the dog is growling at you and the hair on it's back is standing up. My father grabber him by the tail and the dog went limp when he say him. Only serious incident we had with him was he nearly took my right eye when I was 5. It wasn't his fault, and I don't blame him for it. We just got back from vacation and he was still a puppy, in a dogs body. Naturally they're wired when they're little, add the excitement of our return from vacation. We were rolling around in the yard and I never felt his tooth pierce my face. Had slobber on my face then felt something running down from my eyebrow to my chin. It was blood and walked back to the house. Mom nearly had a heart attack with my face covered in blood. Now it looks like I have a lazy eye and vision is slightly less than my other eye, pls a scar in my eyebrow. Still loved that dog. Unfortunately he got hit by a car at 8 months.
All depends how they're raised. As my dad says, you have a Chihuahua with an attitude, who cares. You have a Rottweiler with an attitude, you have a serious problem.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
My Rott could be running at full stride. If I yelled "SIT" her butt would hit the ground before she could slow down.

I really miss that dog. She was my baby until my first daughter was born.

The next dog(s) owned was a Shepherd and a Golden Retriever. My little girl pulled their ears, rode them like horses, and tried to dress them up. They loved it.

Now we have a cotton ball. The Easter Bunny may be more threatening.

1941 - 1960 of 1976 Posts