Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ah I wouldn't have got them. Even for a $1. Just looks stock to me, doesn't scream awesome or anything. But I guess I have a different taste of wheel than you do.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Tbone0713 said:
Found a deal on some GT500 wheels and Nitto's on Craigslist this week. It's crazy how much wheels change the look of a car.
Nothing too fancy but look better than the ugly stock wheels. Nice!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I kinda like the GT500 wheels...for some reason...I dunno...Looks good to me!

They look great on my car, far better than some of the other crap ass rolling stock I have seen on these cars over the years...

·
Registered
197 Posts
JUNIORS08GT said:
I kinda like the GT500 wheels...for some reason...I dunno...Looks good to me!

They look great on my car, far better than some of the other crap ass rolling stock I have seen on these cars over the years...
I'm the same way, there's something about them that makes them look great... I just haven't figured out what it is yet

·
Registered
916 Posts
BCS06GT said:
I'm the same way, there's something about them that makes them look great... I just haven't figured out what it is yet
Probably because there just a simple clean wheel. Nothing too fancy or over done

·
Registered
64 Posts
if my car had been on the lot with stock GT wheels I would have walked right by it and not even botherd looking. I was not in the market for a Mustang, I was shopping for a replacement truck...but something stood out, I really liked the wheels, they are what got my attention, and then when I saw the black leather at 5spd...I was sold....

·
Registered
230 Posts
My 11 5.0 came with black machined wheels. A lot of people have complimented me on them even asked if they came with the car. They don't really appeal to me. When I take it out next spring, I want to get a staggered set of 19" Foose speed wheels 5 spoke. Not sure yet if black machined or chrome. btw it's a black car.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Midnight said:
My 11 5.0 came with black machined wheels. A lot of people have complimented me on them even asked if they came with the car. They don't really appeal to me. When I take it out next spring, I want to get a staggered set of 19" Foose speed wheels 5 spoke. Not sure yet if black machined or chrome. btw it's a black car.
Black on black in black on black!!!!! (So IMO go with black)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts