Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to paint my callipers on my car today RED instead of the Reflex blue they were...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weres the adventure in that....come on gotta live dangerously here...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya'll use John Deer tractors for Car Wreckers too... :)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
KrazyPony said:
Ya'll use John Deer tractors for Car Wreckers too... :)
Deere*, so what? :lol: o no the best is use the hay fork to lift up (off a 3pt hitch) theback of a truck to change a tire. !!!;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEHEHEHEHE

the originators of RED KNECK was formed by Indiana, and migrated to SC.

Hey at least I didnt have a bunch of beer cans holding the underside of the car up :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah now the wife wants the ones on the Mach1 done too, thankfully its raining right now.... :)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
whats a jack stand? :lol: srry man, even here in good ol Indiana i still use duck tape and bailin wire:good:
duct

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Jack stands are mainly for if you plan to get under the car, or like in my case if the stupid jack tends to leak down with time, lol. Since I have no concrete to work on I have to use big pieces of 2X10 to sit my jack stands on cause I don't trust them much on the gravels. That or I have some short pieces of 2X4 I use side by side sometimes too.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
thats a good ideer. !!!! ZIM SEND ME ALL YOUR BEER CANS!!!!! hehe
i already returned all mine from the weekend for the deposit.. sorry yo. You want me to ship out the 2 kegs from my party a couple days ago?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The wife liked the painting I did on the v6 Callipers yesterday, she thought it would be a good idea to the ones on the Mach1 today aswell...so I spent most of the day doing that once again...****ing 18's are heavy as a mother fecker when your squating around most of the day on your arse lifting them here and there...If ya'll would like me to post pics I will tomorrow evening I suppose....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts