Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2.9, kooks headers, hi-flo cats axle exhaust, CIA carbon fiber kennybelle boost a pump , 72 lb injectors, heat exchanger, pully swap 730rwh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Cobra2010 said:
And then I put this plate on for the ss and rt's and vetts lol
Awesome plate! Lol...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
Very nice ride and I love the plate :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3dStang said:
Very nice. I'm looking at going the same route. Love the plate!
Man u won't be disappointed when u mash the gas It's crazy I put some cs1 wheels with some nitto invo tires and it hooks

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

3dStang said:
Very nice. I'm looking at going the same route. Love the plate!
It crazy how much different it is just put som good wheels and tire with it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Cobra2010 said:
Man u won't be disappointed when u mash the gas It's crazy I put some cs1 wheels with some nitto invo tires and it hooks

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------



It crazy how much different it is just put som good wheels and tire with it
I can imagine. All I do is spin the tires right now and I'm stock. Did you do all the work at once? I'm looking at the kooks long tubes and mid pipes with Cats and a corsa extreme axle back. What did you go with?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes had a company called LMR. Late model racecraft do it in Houston there not the cheapest but I would say there the best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Cobra2010 said:
Yes had a company called LMR. Late model racecraft do it in Houston there not the cheapest but I would say there the best
Cool brother. I used to live in H-town so I'm familiar with them. You get what you pay for so I'm not looking at cheap. Not that it's my main concern but what is you reasonable driving mpg, town/hwy now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Nice mod...does anyone know who does this kind of installs in Miami? I'm looking to put in a Whipple but I need someone reliable to do the work.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top