Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the wing off today and it just looks weird...the weight started to put a dent in the trunk so i decided it was time to go...anyone know anything that i can cover the holes with till i get a oem spoiler and get the holes fixed...Right now it has electrical tape covering them and it looks horrible...Pics before and after...

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
also, just drop that beeyotch and leave it without a spoiler, thatd look super clean :thumbs2:

·
Banned
321 Posts
I seen a bigger wing than that one on a Mustang about 15 min on my way home... Does look better without it though...

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Im with zim on this one i like the nice smooth look if you want a wing id get something low profile and as far as the holes if you dont care about looks and just want water to not get in just squirt some silicone in the holes

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found some plugs but they dont fit that great so im going to look tom. after school (first day) Im definately getting something low profile if i get one but maybe i will just drop the beeyotch, slap on a saleen front bumper, and get the holes fixed...

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I'm going to have to say get another spoiler. I dunno, with the big exhaust pipes it feels like something is missing..

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
2 inch drop, black tail light bezels, and a new front bumper along with some 94-98 GT chrome exhaust tips and that car would look freakin amazing... thats what id do with it if i was given the chance :thumbs2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts