Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where there's a place that carries "grabber blue stripes" for a 2013 V6 Mustang? I check AM but they don't have it. Thank you

·
Registered
809 Posts
When I bought my mustang the guy in the accessories part of the show room said They could do any kind of strip or decal as well as tint... I had them do my tint for $200 with a lifetime warranty and am very happy a month or two later. I would start with calling a dealer, that's the best way to insure you get the proper color stripe. Other option is to search for places that do vinyl applications in your area and contact them.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
When I bought my mustang the guy in the accessories part of the show room said They could do any kind of strip or decal as well as tint... I had them do my tint for $200 with a lifetime warranty and am very happy a month or two later. I would start with calling a dealer, that's the best way to insure you get the proper color stripe. Other option is to search for places that do vinyl applications in your area and contact them.
Did they say how much they would charge to do the stripes.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Here in Bama I was priced any where from 350 to 650 . I did it my self and see why They charge that .But was happy I still had my money money when I got done doing it my self.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Here in Bama I was priced any where from 350 to 650 . I did it my self and see why They charge that .But was happy I still had my money money when I got done doing it my self.
Im scared to do it myself cause what if I mess something up.I'd rather have a professional do it.

·
Registered
964 Posts
If you do the wet application you will be fine. Bc it slides how ever u need it to then when it's just rite take a squeegee and heat gun/ hair drier
. I work a ton so I had to do mine one section at a time . I did roof good front bumper back bumper all on different days. So that I could take my time and not run out of patients .bit you will be that much more proud when some one says the stripes look good.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
why do you think im asking for the "How to" steps in removing that panel Sanguin.....im gonna freak out removing it...errr
gonna have enough fun removing the rear lip spoiler for its cooler replacement.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts