Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and a proud new owner of an 08 Mustang GT! I recently bought the SLP loudmouth axel back exhaust and some Eibach Sportline Springs. I'm now looking into CAIs, the Granatelli to be exact. I know it comes with the mass air sensor and says it adds 25 horses but I'm wondering is this is a good buy or not? Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pola25 said:
I'm new to this forum and a proud new owner of an 08 Mustang GT! I recently bought the SLP loudmouth axel back exhaust and some Eibach Sportline Springs. I'm now looking into CAIs, the Granatelli to be exact. I know it comes with the mass air sensor and says it adds 25 horses but I'm wondering is this is a good buy or not? Thanks!
Congrats im new as well and ive had my 06 for a little over a year now, ive never heard of granatelli, but if u havent checked out americanmuscle.com i would look at their selection they have always been good to me and i would suggest a tuner as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
06greystang said:
Congrats im new as well and ive had my 06 for a little over a year now, ive never heard of granatelli, but if u havent checked out americanmuscle.com i would look at their selection they have always been good to me and i would suggest a tuner as well
The granatelli is on Jegs website and a buddy of mine recommended it so I thought id get some input on the product before I purchased it. But thanks, I will definitely check it out

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pola25 said:
The granatelli is on Jegs website and a buddy of mine recommended it so I thought id get some input on the product before I purchased it. But thanks, I will definitely check it out
Yeah their cai and tuner combos are a good deal, even though i didnt think of it when i got my k&n intake :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
06greystang said:
Yeah their cai and tuner combos are a good deal, even though i didnt think of it when i got my k&n intake :(
Yeah I was looking at those, and that really sucks :/ I appreciate the reference though! Im looking into the BBK cai, wish they had a tuner combo w that cai.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pola25 said:
Yeah I was looking at those, and that really sucks :/ I appreciate the reference though! Im looking into the BBK cai, wish they had a tuner combo w that cai.
BBK is a good cai, but ive heard that the intakes that require a tune put out more power than the ones that dont, even if u do tune them

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think I've tried all the CAIs the best bang for ur buck in my opinion is JLT, I use it on all my GT 500s and 03-04 cobras, its priced reasonable and show very nice horsepower and torque numbers on the dyno, plus they are coming out with the next gen CAIs in a week or so and they make even more power, you can watch them dyno the RAI and the CAI on YouTube, and welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
JLT makes the best CAI hands down. And they are a small company, run by a real stand up guy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dancobra75 said:
I think I've tried all the CAIs the best bang for ur buck in my opinion is JLT, I use it on all my GT 500s and 03-04 cobras, its priced reasonable and show very nice horsepower and torque numbers on the dyno, plus they are coming out with the next gen CAIs in a week or so and they make even more power, you can watch them dyno the RAI and the CAI on YouTube, and welcome to the site!!!
Thanks for the info! Definitely going to look into them now! Im new to having a car w potential lol so im trying to get the best bang for my buck

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

RVAStang05 said:
JLT makes the best CAI hands down. And they are a small company, run by a real stand up guy.
Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts