Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 03's arnt putting down track times to match the massive hp that they have. Its pretty odd, no one really understands exactly why. But its enough to smoke some imports, cept maybe a choice supra or 2

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've seen a few Cobra's run 12.5 1/4 mile times. Seen it more than once on a few different 03s. It all depends on the driver

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen a few Cobra's run 12.5 1/4 mile times. Seen it more than once on a few different 03s. It all depends on the driver

mos def

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i watched an 03 cobra do 12.1 tonight at the track, it had a different pulley for the supercharger that adds 50 hp apparently... was a sweet site to see

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jeebus mike, Theres soo many bouncing boobs on your posts i dont know which to stare at!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
el cheapo said:
jeebus mike, Theres soo many bouncing boobs on your posts i dont know which to stare at!

LOL... just look in the middle, that nice white stang :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bottom line is _____________________The 03' Cobras are bad ass 8)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Zim, the middle picture doesnt have any boobies!! Why would we look at that? :D Anyway, all the pulley would have to be is a +5lbs pulley. A 5psi pulley jumped to a 10psi pulley would give you 50 horses. More likely it was a 7 bumped up to a 12.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
well whatever it was, the cars a damn fast car for basically a stock setup.... lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Stang01 said:
The two share a glance and i have the best seat in the house, right behind the Cobra.
That's the worst seat in the house..... :oops:

lol, when that RWD peels out - little rocks, piece of rubber, and all kinds of other #### is a projectile... which is flying straight into the front end of your car, at a pretty nice speed. I was behind 2 camaros at one time, with both of them taking off - and I literally saw a little rock hitting, and bouncing off my windshield right in front of my face - I'm glad it didn't put a little crack...... those piss me off.......

As for Eclipses - I got my ass WHOOPED by a sleeper GS-T... It was back when I still had my PGT. I was at a 4 lane light, all the way on the left was a 02' Mustang GT, then some minivan (didn't race... or did it?), a solid white GS-T with all the badges shaved off (I didn't even know it was a GS-T at that time), with only noticible from the outside mods: a muffler, and then me all the way in the right....... Green light comes on, I punch it, and both the GS-T and the GT Mustang just LEAVE my ass.. I was trying my best to keep up with them, but they were much faster then me.. At the end of the race (about 10 car lengths in front of me) I thought that the GS-T looked like it was in front, but wasn't sure ... well, it was confirmed when the dude flicked on his hazards. That guy deserves some props, it was completely stock looking car - except for the performance muffler on the back - and that little fucker MOVED!

Sleepers rule!

·
Registered
83 Posts
DE said:
That's the worst seat in the house.....
I was at a good distance away, like a car length and i didnt get hit with anything. It was bad ass!

·
Registered
44 Posts
2003 SVT Cobra:
390 HP
390 FPT
Eaton M112 SC
Tremac T-56 6 Speed Trans

NOTHING short of a Z06 vette can roll with it. Doing a simple exhaust swap with a cold air setup bumps the HP over 405 and changing the pulley's pushes the boost to blow another 35-50 hp. What Cobra owner would not do these simple things? How many ricers are putting out 455 HP in still close STOCK trim. Short of a TC and NOS, NONE.

MM&FF recently pulled 709 HP out of one before the piston rings blew. and without touching the internals! Just imagine porting, polishing and changing the cam and crank. You would have over 1,000 HP where ricers MIGHT see 400.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Yep.. Saw it on Rice TV... Super2nr or whatever they call it on TNN

Supra's are :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
83 Posts
morpheus said:
NOTHING short of a Z06 vette can roll with it.
You are absolutley correct! The 03' Cobras are just bad ass.

·
Registered
44 Posts
We are talking about what the ricers can actually afford, not what they squeezed out of one on TV. ike said before, MM&FF got 709HP out of the Cobra with not alot of work, so..... ;)

Even though the Supra is made to run like "a scalded dog"..........

·
Registered
145 Posts
99vert said:
Yep.. Saw it on Rice TV... Super2nr or whatever they call it on TNN

Supra's are :shock: :shock: :shock:
LMAO... Rice TV.... that would be great

"Learn about the newest lights, stickers, muffler whistles (Wooo WOOO!) and other pointless #### for your San Fransisco cruiser here!"

·
Registered
44 Posts
ROFLMAOPFHS (rolling on floor laughing my ass off pointing finger & holding stomach)

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
stang01 said:
This was about 3 in the afternoon and i was off to go meet up with some friends. I am at a stop light and i see this gorgeous Triple Black Covertable 03' Cobra in front of me. I am in awe at its beauty. Coming up pretty fast to make the light before it turns green is an ugly ass riced out Eclipse. The turbo spyder with a few noticeable mods. He revs that raging 4cly engine and in return at the light the Cobra peels out through the whole intersection. I stay with it and wait till the next light. Now its on . The two share a glance and i have the best seat in the house, right behind the Cobra. The light turns green and the Cobra just threw the intersection is killing this Eclipse. I hear him chirp into 2nd (the Cobra) and into 3rd. This guy is flying! the Eclipse in a pitiful effort tries to keep up but this Cobra was seriously in the far distance with the Eclipse a good block back. It was a great site! It shows that Cobras or any other Domestic have a definate Superiority over the imports, especially from Japan or any other Asian countrys Inferiority. God Bless the Cobra
^haha, nice... i wouldn't have been able to resist the impulse to rub it in... i'd have kicked in the accel and given the spyder a jaunty little wave as i left him behind

ahahahaha, that'd be so great... the look on dude's face would be like "WTF"

ahahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts