Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a promo email from AM celebrating 2 years of doing business with them. Well I went to use the code on my last order, and it said the code was no longer valid (even though the email said it was). So I used my ME discount code instead. I called AM and got a nice rep named Chris. I explained what had happened and she got it straightened out for me. Got a free AM shirt coming my way. Nice to see companies take care of their customers.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Yep, good to hear. With all the recent negative thread/posts about AM lately, it is nice to see that they still can provide good quality customer service.

·
Registered
542 Posts
When i bought my Amr wheels from them a few yrs back they had a clearance price of 139 bought them then two weeks later they had them marked down again to 109 so i called them explained i just bought them for 139 so they issued me a store credit for the difference which i thought was cool of them to do that.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
When i bought my Amr wheels from them a few yrs back they had a clearance price of 139 bought them then two weeks later they had them marked down again to 109 so i called them explained i just bought them for 139 so they issued me a store credit for the difference which i thought was cool of them to do that.
Interesting. I just closed another thread on here because it turned into a rant. The member purchased an item, and he stated a few hours or days later, it went on sale, but AM would not give him the difference.

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
Interesting. I just closed another thread on here because it turned into a rant. The member purchased an item, and he stated a few hours or days later, it went on sale, but AM would not give him the difference.
Maybe the old "catch more flies with honey" came into play there lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
542 Posts
I seen that post this was a few yrs back but it's most likely what csr you talk theguy I talked to was very nice about it issued me the store credit no problem again they didn't really have to do it but was very happy that they did .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Bucko....if your talking about the gotcha thread then they did contact me today and gave me store credit for diff. That's what I wanted. I didn't report to thread cause I was sick of people saying I was whining and entitlement crap. If you don't fight for yourself who will.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Bucko....if your talking about the gotcha thread then they did contact me today and gave me store credit for diff. That's what I wanted. I didn't report to thread cause I was sick of people saying I was whining and entitlement crap. If you don't fight for yourself who will.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
That was the thread I closed. It was beginning to spiral, so it got closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts