Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw the greatest commercial ever. it was about stopping downloading movies on the internet. it had a bunch of people who work in movies be like "if no one buys or goes to our movies, more than just the actors are effected." then it cuts to a bunch of different individuals and theyre all saying "i cant pay off my student loans" .. "i wont have health insurance" blah blah...

anyway, it was saying how downloading is wrong. it was really well done, but it just made me laugh cause of the whole downloading crap.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I dunno. I'd rather pay and go see a movie big-screen than watch most of the downloaded crap that was recorded with a ghetto video camera in a theater with people talking and horrible audio and picture quality. Music, on the other hand.....

·
11,873 Posts
Laser02 said:
I dunno. I'd rather pay and go see a movie big-screen than watch most of the downloaded crap that was recorded with a ghetto video camera in a theater with people talking and horrible audio and picture quality. Music, on the other hand.....
Me to

But I still Downlaod them :wtf:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, i dont download movies. ill spend $5 to go see them in the theater. the sound is better, the picture is better.

i just found it funny how they just came out w/ it and said not to pirate the movies anymore

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
lol, at the theater by me, there is a big sign w/ a crossed out pirate saying "no pirates allowed" and me and some friends are gonna go there dressed as pirates one day and raise some hell.

·
Registered
145 Posts
fast64 said:
lol, at the theater by me, there is a big sign w/ a crossed out pirate saying "no pirates allowed" and me and some friends are gonna go there dressed as pirates one day and raise some hell.
lmao

take a pic right in front of the sign....

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hey if anybody can find a download or link for that commercial let me know, I have some friends in the UK that would really wanna see that or even the billboard sign that is posted.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts