Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody my name is John. I am new here at Steeda Autosports and I will be taking over for Brandon (SteedaBrandon) on this board. I look forward to getting to know you guys and helping you out when I can. Please let me know what you think of our products and support and if you need anything please feel free to reply or PM me. Look forward to participating on this board. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
steedajohn said:
Hi everybody my name is John. I am new here at Steeda Autosports and I will be taking over for Brandon (SteedaBrandon) on this board. I look forward to getting to know you guys and helping you out when I can. Please let me know what you think of our products and support and if you need anything please feel free to reply or PM me. Look forward to participating on this board. Thanks for having me!
I've got a few Steeda products!.. Front and rear tower braces, end links, G-Track bar, and some decals!.. Love all my stuff!.. By any chance I can get some free decals?.. I was recently involved in an accident and will need some replacements!..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Eturner! Glad you love all your Steeda stuff! On the decals, I'm a super-noob here at Steeda and am still trying to learn metric ship-tons of information. My brain is pretty fried, but if you pm me in a week or two, hopefully I will have the information and know-how to keep you happy!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
steedajohn said:
Hey Eturner! Glad you love all your Steeda stuff! On the decals, I'm a super-noob here at Steeda and am still trying to learn metric ship-tons of information. My brain is pretty fried, but if you pm me in a week or two, hopefully I will have the information and know-how to keep you happy!
Cool!...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :headbang:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Venom!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hello John or SteedaJohn :) and Welcome to Mustang Evolution!
You will soon learn, that this is one of the Best Mustang Forums around!:)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Welcome John !!! I'm also a fan of steeda products , just wondering if you will be offering a forum discount on your products and if so how do we go about getting a code? Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
welcome john :good:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Howdy!

Also, how's your shipping to Canadaland.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts