Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the billet grille for the 2013 mustang gt and right before I installed it I saw there was a ugly mark on in that is noticeable but i had to put it on anyway due to my other grilles clip broke and wouldnt stay on.What should I do?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
So I got the billet grille for the 2013 mustang gt and right before I installed it I saw there was a ugly mark on in that is noticeable but i had to put it on anyway due to my other grilles clip broke and wouldnt stay on.What should I do?
Mustang32Bill,

I'm sorry to hear there's an ugly mark on your new grille! Sometimes small flaws will occasionally slip through the Manufacturing inspection process. No worries though! Take a quick snap shot of the ugly mark for me and send me a PM with the picture and your order number. I'll get a new grille sent out to you right away. Then you can install the new grille and ship the defective on back to us in the replacement box. We'll cover shipping both ways, too!

I know how frustrating it can be to install a brand new part and then realize there's a defect on it. So, I'd be happy to take care of this for you ASAP!

Shane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts