Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all new suspension and an alignment. Something feels like a grind popping when I steer real hard sometimes feels like something's gonna give out

·
Registered
916 Posts
how far (if any) did it lower? it sounds like its hitting your fenders, steering linkages etc. Best thing to do would be to park it, turn the wheel as hard as you can one way then get under there with a flashlight and see if you can tell if it is rubbing anything, and do that for turning each way.

·
Banned
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
H and r springs, steeda ballpoints, steeda bumpsteers, caster chambers, shocks and struts

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Lowered 1.75 front and 1.6 rear with an added half inch in the front lowered and no spacers just isolator a with the springs bc the springs came with aluminum spacers I didn't put them on

·
Registered
563 Posts
H and r springs, steeda ballpoints, steeda bumpsteers, caster chambers, shocks and struts

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Lowered 1.75 front and 1.6 rear with an added half inch in the front lowered and no spacers just isolator a with the springs bc the springs came with aluminum spacers I didn't put them on
Did you put grease on the steeda balljoint before you install it? It happens to me when I forgot to grease it after installation. Try that for a while. Hope it helps :good:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts