Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's The question. I have a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0. It has a steady cold air intake exhaust in SCT tuner with 93 Race program. Can it be a stock 2008 Corvette. My buddy really wants to race me but I do not want to ruin the Mustangs reputation of being a badass should I do it or not. he says he can smoke me

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I have never raced an ls3 2008 corvette but just do it lol.
Do u have an auto or manual?
Is the vette auto or manual?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Just found online and the specs for a vette z51 is 12.8 in the 1/4 mile and a 4.5 0-60, the 2013 5.0 does a 12.7 and 4.3 0-60.
It is still a close race so bring your A game for sure!!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
McQueen said:
Just found online and the specs for a vette z51 is 12.8 in the 1/4 mile and a 4.5 0-60, the 2013 5.0 does a 12.7 and 4.3 0-60.
It is still a close race so bring your A game for sure!!!!
Now its all about the driver mod!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

TooSlow4U said:
You know it! Human blood is one thing but cat guts are difficult to get off paint.
Sounds like you've run over your share of cats haha.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ummm,...no don't do it. You may end up hitting a kid or more importantly a cat.
You can't throw a dead cat in most parts of the U.S. without hitting a local dragstrip/racetrack where you can SAFELY have your grudge match on a Friday or Saturday night.

See, I managed to bring the 'dead cat' and 'safety' subjects back around in an on-topic AND informative manner!

Yay, Me!

--
FluxPrism

·
Registered
33 Posts
Jsmorley81 said:
Here's The question. I have a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0. It has a steady cold air intake exhaust in SCT tuner with 93 Race program. Can it be a stock 2008 Corvette. My buddy really wants to race me but I do not want to ruin the Mustangs reputation of being a badass should I do it or not. he says he can smoke me
Ruin the reputation of the Mustang being a bad ass? It's an LS3, CORVETTE! Lol your reputation is not the one on the line. Run' em

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
Well I assume you're talking about the base vette. If he's any good at all he'll walk you without much problem. Those vettes are pretty damn light and push more power and have much better tires. Numbers give you a starting point but don't tell you everything. Race him anyways... On the track of course. Just have a good time, who cares if he wins, he still has a Chevy and a small penis lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I assume you're talking about the base vette. If he's any good at all he'll walk you without much problem. Those vettes are pretty damn light and push more power and have much better tires. Numbers give you a starting point but don't tell you everything. Race him anyways... On the track of course. Just have a good time, who cares if he wins, he still has a Chevy and a small penis lol
like the ending lol thats pretty good.... but yeah race is on....

·
Registered
847 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Agreed....Vette always=small penis...lmfao

·
Registered
525 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I'll know soon... mom's got an 07 auto vette dad just picked up 11 gt w track pack.stick ... Stang feels faster but the vette has launch control and u just press the gas... it's going to be close unless they hit turns... then my mom will lose lol cuz my dad is fearless and she will not hit the corners at speed

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.