Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stating that, “there is a case to be made for this car being the best all-around Mustang Ford has ever built,” C/D selected the new Mustang for their 10 best cars in the world list....nice to see it getting the recognition. They ‘dis the 4 cylinder big time, but LOVE the 5.0 in the GT and the Bullitt and especially the new higher redline and higher HP.
They rave about the new PP2 and its 1.06 lateral G’s capability.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
My future son in law works for a Ford dealership an was able to get his hands on a Bullitt for a car show our club hosted a couple months ago. What a sweet ride that was.

IMG_8700.jpg

IMG_8653.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My future son in law works for a Ford dealership an was able to get his hands on a Bullitt for a car show our club hosted a couple months ago. What a sweet ride that was.

View attachment 257871

View attachment 257873
Making green popular again — that is a beautiful car. The color is actually very close to our Guard Green 2015. Very classy color for a senior citizen, you know? :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so did my GTI...

I ended up posting the link on the GTI forum.
Not just the GTI....all Golfs, including the station wagon......but they DO like the GTI the best, I’ll give that to you. Seems like a pretty neat little hatch. Does yours have the plaid seats?

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And, in a side note they all but call the Camaro ugly as the reason it dropped off the list this year!! LOL

·
Registered
742 Posts
Santa; Please have the new Bullitt under our tree with a full tank of gas. We have been extra very good this year. Thank You.

PS. please keep the reindeer off the seats.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Santa; Please have the new Bullitt under our tree with a full tank of gas. We have been extra very good this year. Thank You.

PS. please keep the reindeer off the seats.
If they made it in a convertible (I know, I know, never gonna’ happen) I might be tempted. We LOVE to put the top down and go cruising....68 degrees is just about perfect .......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts