Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car goes into the shop Monday. I'm replaced the bumper to a whole GT front end. Can y'all help me with a list?

1)bumper
2) lower valence.
3) GT grille with fogs
4) grille surround
5) light kit to make fog lights functional

6) is the Lower valence the chin spoiler or do I need one?

7) also is there a piece that goes under the bumper to hold it up like the v6?

I think that's all I need?

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seariously, look under yo cars and tell me! Iansjsnejsdbekdjfkfosbsvsisndhsosbsbzh!! Ahh! Always looking down on a v6 brother when we are a mustang brotherhood. Tisk.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,486 Posts
Never removed the bumper. I've changed the front valence though, went with GT/CS valence. Lower valence is not the chin spoiler and in fact the standard GT valence cannot bolt a chin spoiler to it, you need the CS front valence

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, this rubber piece, that's what I'm looking for. I was making aure the v6 and GT had the same. The valence is different. Just didn't know what it had under the bumper

So I just need a valence. And it has no chin spoiler like the v6?

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
come on now. Be nice lol.

Now we just need seperate automatic and Manual sections for each year and engine. Then we'll be set!
That would be complicated. I own a 70 302 manual and a 12 v6 automatic. :confused:

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

No hate there, I don't look down,

I'm serious, just thought it was separated by year.
Separated by design years and engine type.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

But for real you guys that's all I needed. I didn't want to be creepy and start looking under some guys random GT. y'all have the car and I am working on it lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts