Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who has bought the GT/CS spoiler from american muscle, how much does it cost to have it painted like the stock GT/CS spoiler(colored wing w/ black pedestal mounts). Thanks.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Anyone who has bought the GT/CS spoiler from american muscle, how much does it cost to have it painted like the stock GT/CS spoiler(colored wing w/ black pedestal mounts). Thanks.
The black is not painted it is just black plastic so the only thing u will need to paint is the top smooth surface. It should cost around 150 or so to get it painted and if u have a red car it should cost a little more.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
What spoiler do you have now?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I just have the stock spoiler. But really I'm split between the GT/CS and the Shelby spoiler.
The GT500 spoiler is a direct fit. The C/S spoiler requires you to drill four more holes.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Like listed above, the Black pedestal mounts on the GT/CS spoiler are just black plastic. You could most likely leave them black and have the spoiler painted for relatively cheap. You could also have the pedestal mounts painted black if you'd like!

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts