Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
looks nice. still considering buying a spoiler for mine.. but don't wanna drill holes myself lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wouldn't risk it, you will probably have fitting issues or paint would not match.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
425 Posts
You need to pm one of the AM members to get the 6% discont

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I buy lots from Ebay but never really anything for the car. Guess I am worried. Might be fine check their reviews I get lots of good stuff at great prices on Ebay. That said though for my Beast I would probably get AM discount from Alex or Will and do that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
One of the advantages from buying at American Muscle is you can read reviews. It helps to avoid surprises and provides helpful install tips. My spoiler from them came out perfect. But, the hood scoop I got had fitment issues. To be fair, some of the reviews did mention that problem. I took the chance.

K

·
0 Posts
Plus, if the item is bad, you can give Alex a hard time on here. That is always fun. :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
Actually plenty of people have purchased from that particular seller. Everyone says the paint is a perfect match and fit is great.

I'll be getting their GT one eventually.

I don't care for that pedestal one because the bottom is white. I like the GT/CS because the bottom of the spoiler is black.

Sent from my #racecar

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually plenty of people have purchased from that particular seller. Everyone says the paint is a perfect match and fit is great.

I'll be getting their GT one eventually.

I don't care for that pedestal one because the bottom is white. I like the GT/CS because the bottom of the spoiler is black.

Sent from my #racecar

You're saying entry of people have bought from that eBay seller? And if I get that pedestal spoiler I'll be getting it solid black

2013 mustang v6 premium

·
Registered
869 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
hahaha @ Kevin stealing thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

1 - 20 of 24 Posts