Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just beat a 05-09 GT convertible that had a GTA axleback exhaust...but I've only got a throttle body spacer and pypes mid muffler catback, what happened?? (and no the race wasn't illegal!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,201 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Then he sucks lol
Exactly..from the details you gave OP, the only explanation as to why you beat him is he sucks at driving..and I am not raining on your parade, because in my opinion, it's more about the driver/driving skills, than whats under the hood..you have no idea how many of these high school kids in my town that are driving 2012 GTs, and I'm smoking them left and right, all because they don't know how to handle what daddy bought them, I make sure I know how to drive what my hard earned bought. You should be very proud of yourself on this one bro !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,204 Posts
NJstanger said:
Exactly..from the details you gave OP, the only explanation as to why you beat him is he sucks at driving..and I am not raining on your parade, because in my opinion, it's more about the driver/driving skills, than whats under the hood..you have no idea how many of these high school kids in my town that are driving 2012 GTs, and I'm smoking them left and right, all because they don't know how to handle what daddy bought them, I make sure I know how to drive what my hard earned bought. You should be very proud of yourself on this one bro !
+1 those little pricks piss me off lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NJstanger said:
Exactly..from the details you gave OP, the only explanation as to why you beat him is he sucks at driving..and I am not raining on your parade, because in my opinion, it's more about the driver/driving skills, than whats under the hood..you have no idea how many of these high school kids in my town that are driving 2012 GTs, and I'm smoking them left and right, all because they don't know how to handle what daddy bought them, I make sure I know how to drive what my hard earned bought. You should be very proud of yourself on this one bro !
You got high school guys in '12 5.0s?? Wow!! I hate them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,257 Posts
08Mustang said:
It's called a private owned road, get off my back

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------



He was next to me til 4th gear and I never heard him miss a gear
Your not necessarily going to hear when someone misses a gear!.. I've beat several cars that were faster than mine all because the driver missed a gear, and I never heard it!.. But then again I have a loud car!.. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,204 Posts
Eturner said:
Your not necessarily going to hear when someone misses a gear!.. I've beat several cars that were faster than mine all because the driver missed a gear, and I never heard it!.. But then again I have a loud car!.. Lol
I love that last bit there lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eturner said:
Your not necessarily going to hear when someone misses a gear!.. I've beat several cars that were faster than mine all because the driver missed a gear, and I never heard it!.. But then again I have a loud car!.. Lol
Yeah ya do, engine winds out...pretty dinstinct sound....but I have a loud car too so who knows!! Haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
NJstanger said:
Exactly..from the details you gave OP, the only explanation as to why you beat him is he sucks at driving..and I am not raining on your parade, because in my opinion, it's more about the driver/driving skills, than whats under the hood..you have no idea how many of these high school kids in my town that are driving 2012 GTs, and I'm smoking them left and right, all because they don't know how to handle what daddy bought them, I make sure I know how to drive what my hard earned bought. You should be very proud of yourself on this one bro !
+1,000000
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
08Mustang said:
Yeah ya do, engine winds out...pretty dinstinct sound....but I have a loud car too so who knows!! Haha
+1000000, I agree. My car will scare the **** out of anybody next to me if I miss third but I have a pretty loud car too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is actually funny how I'm like the only V6 here, surrounded by V8s...hope ya know how lucky you all are! Lol
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top