Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm not feeling it. It looks too exotic to me.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ugly :(

·
Registered
98 Posts
That's horrible.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Really wish they would keep the American miscle

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Really wish they would keep the american muscle look rather than worrying about making it look European

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
It kinda looks like a Aston Martin

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
NEW STANG

I like it, looks good and new to me. Things change, did anyone really think the Mustang was going to stay the same for years and years?:idea:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Idk, I love it. I love how it looks more euro, exotic and sporty. But I'm more of a sports car guy then muscle. That body with IRS and a 5.0 under the hood? I couldn't say no. Would trade in my 12 in a heartbeat! Well, might be tough as I do love my 12 lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
My thought is this ford dropped the ball back in 1958 when the thunderbird was no longer a 2 seater. The thunderbird was fords answer to the corvette. Chevy always kept the corvette their 2 seater sports car. That's how the thunderbird should have stayed. Then the mustang came out and it was a poor mans sports car. It caught on very well and then Chevys answer was the camaro. The mustang and camaro have been against each other ever since. The corvette was on its own now cause the thunderbird was a family car. Now every year the corvette gets more exotic and more expensive and the average joe can't afford one now. I slowly see this happening to the mustang as ford makes it more and more exotic to compete with the corvette. Before you know it the mustang is gonna be over priced and untouchable by the average Joe or Jane. The mustang will not be as popular as they are now or have been cause of the price! The mustang to everyone in my mind has always been a cheap and fast car. Is the mustang gonna get to the point where the ford GT was or Dodge Viper I hope not.

Sorry just my $00.02

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I hope that they apply the logic they had when they made a 03 cobra a optainable sports car with a IRS and handles good and can also go zo6 hunting for lest cost.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
GE3G said:
I was at a local drug store with the lady so i decided to sneak away to the book section to see this... What do u guys think
I think it would look a lot better in real life. I like it a lot. The mustang has to evolve sometime. As long as its fast as he'll than I love it. The 11-13 ones are FAST tho .. I wonder how they can improve on that hummmm

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
1953fords said:
My thought is this ford dropped the ball back in 1958 when the thunderbird was no longer a 2 seater. The thunderbird was fords answer to the corvette. Chevy always kept the corvette their 2 seater sports car. That's how the thunderbird should have stayed. Then the mustang came out and it was a poor mans sports car. It caught on very well and then Chevys answer was the camaro. The mustang and camaro have been against each other ever since. The corvette was on its own now cause the thunderbird was a family car. Now every year the corvette gets more exotic and more expensive and the average joe can't afford one now. I slowly see this happening to the mustang as ford makes it more and more exotic to compete with the corvette. Before you know it the mustang is gonna be over priced and untouchable by the average Joe or Jane. The mustang will not be as popular as they are now or have been cause of the price! The mustang to everyone in my mind has always been a cheap and fast car. Is the mustang gonna get to the point where the ford GT was or Dodge Viper I hope not.

Sorry just my $00.02
I can see where your going but the Mustang is still a cheap sports car. Yeah, it's gone up in price a lot but so has everything else. It's just inflation. Find me a brand new car that you can get for around $30-35k that beats a Mustang 5.0. Or even find a $22-26k car that beats the 3.7. You can't. It's the best performing all around car even close to it's price range. I say ford brings back the Ford GT if they want a 2-seater sports car. Would love to see that.

·
Registered
366 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
I can see where your going but the Mustang is still a cheap sports car. Yeah, it's gone up in price a lot but so has everything else. It's just inflation. Find me a brand new car that you can get for around $30-35k that beats a Mustang 5.0. Or even find a $22-26k car that beats the 3.7. You can't. It's the best performing all around car even close to it's price range. I say ford brings back the Ford GT if they want a 2-seater sports car. Would love to see that.
+1

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
If I become a millionaire, the Ford GT would be one of the first (of many) cars I would buy. Love those!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Mustang is supposed to be a muscle car not a sports car,,Its supposed to be fast ,,but able to bring the family,,(a slimm family lol )The car looks ok but dont call it a mustang,,It looks like a ford corvette..

1 - 20 of 57 Posts