Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed the slump in parts being sold in the classifieds for GTs?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am new to the forum and new to Mustangs but I need parts lol. Just switched from a Camaro and was on the Camaro5 website. You can find anything you need there. I think the issue is that there are so many different forums for Mustangs. Camaro5 is pretty much the one and only for 5th Gen Camaros.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually a member of 2 other forums AFM and Mustang Source....this one usually had more parts available and more frequent postings in the classifieds. It could be that most are already sold and people are focusing more on the holidays meaning they don't feel people are looking to buy parts or want to save their money so they just aren't posting...idk, but hopefully the posts come back lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have some single tip GT500s available and might sell my offroad H pipe if anyone wants them! PM me, I havent gotten the time to take pictures for the post in for sale. Also got a friend with some Borla Ataks. We are located in the Bay area, Cali

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have some single tip GT500s available and might sell my offroad H pipe if anyone wants them! PM me, I havent gotten the time to take pictures for the post in for sale. Also got a friend with some Borla Ataks. We are located in the Bay area, Cali
I sent you a PM. I am looking for the basic bolt on upgrades for a 2013 Mustang GT. The car came with an Air Raid cold air intake but I want the JLT CAI. I am also looking for a set of cat deletes.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I sent you a PM. I am looking for the basic bolt on upgrades for a 2013 Mustang GT. The car came with an Air Raid cold air intake but I want the JLT CAI. I am also looking for a set of cat deletes.
Keep the airaid and remove the venturi tube when you get a tune. The airaid is just as good as, if not better than the JLT. The only intake worth ditching the airaid for is the PMAS.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you want part you need to be on the Facebook group, anything coyote mustang related....parts come up for sale there all the time...like...multiple times an hour...hardly see any sales on forums anymore

·
Registered
582 Posts
If you want part you need to be on the Facebook group, anything coyote mustang related....parts come up for sale there all the time...like...multiple times an hour...hardly see any sales on forums anymore
Also try "Coyote Craigslist 2011-15 mustangs"

·
Registered
85 Posts
Facebook groups are where all the parts are. "Coyote craigslist" "2005-2014 mustang/gt/boss 302 parts FS" "coyote classifieds"

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
See I had asked about something like this moths ago and no one replied or gave me any answer. It didn't make sense the Cyclone guys had a page, but not the GTs. Thanks J!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts