Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GT Pics! 56=go Cry

Well, here are the best pics i have so far. Im planning on cleaning her up soon and taking some new pics. But for now, just to give you an idea, here ya go......

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
very nice, black cars are awsome :)

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Glad to see you came over from the other site ;) Teal is over here now also if you didn't know

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, i really like this site so far! ;) Wendy and nathan both invited me over so this is my new home hopfully. :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks real clean man

black > all other colors

:D

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
looks good, i like the wheels like that but at the same time i feel the car could really be set off if they were some other type.... or lowered perhaps but it looks really good.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Good looking car man, and welcome

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
is urs a 35th anni limited edition? I didn't see the honeycomb on the rear... :confused: or the hood scoop, or the hood decal...
99 gts didnt have the hood or side scoops. they had the v6 scoops

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol Idk about moving the spoiler back. Anyone got any pics of my spoiler moved back? Also, my car has some of the Anniversary stuff but not others? kinda strange. I have limited wheels, decals, mats and whatnot but your right i dont have the honeycomb and a few others. I might end up buying them. Anyway, thanks for the compliments. Any more suggestions?

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
mine is a 99, but it is NOT limited edition. They are rare and only V8s. They had hood scoops, hood decals, honeycomb on rear, awesome silver and black leather interiors, 35th anni gauge cluster, etc.

edit: about moving the spoiler back, contact Lowflyn. His looks great. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts