Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
What wheels are those?Where you buy?Sizes and if you don't mind me asking how much?Car looks great.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice and I agree it does look pretty angry! Are you gonna black out the lights? What size wheels you got?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
back n a stang said:
What wheels are those?Where you buy?Sizes and if you don't mind me asking how much?Car looks great.
They are 18 inch gt prem. From American mustle, 18x9 front and 18 x10 rear nitto 555 tires I don't remember how much they are on the website

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

5pointOh said:
Nice and I agree it does look pretty angry! Are you gonna black out the lights? What size wheels you got?
I appreciate the compliment 18x9 and 18 x10 on the back

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wnt2gofst said:
NIce hood! I love a Cowl hood. Cobra Jet?
Im not sure what it's called it whatever that one that cervinis sells is! Thanks it actually fits alot better than i thought it would.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wnt2gofst said:
Ah ok..Its there 4" cowl hood. They have a 2.5 also. But yours looks like the 4". Looks real good. MIne is the Blow By Racing 3".
Yeah yer car looks like a beast, what size meats did you put on the back? I wasn't sure at the time if I should try to stuff a 315 under there so I went with a 305.

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Yeah yer car looks like a beast, what size meats did you put on the back? I wasn't sure at the time if I should try to stuff a 315 under there so I went with a 305.
I run Weld RT-S 15x10 rims. 295/55/15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials.

For street tires that havent been on it in liike 7-8 months I have 19x10 GT500 for the rear. WIth 295's.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts