Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i put the New rear bumper on tonight for a test fit and it is a go, so now i need to sell this one to clear out some room. Great paint on it, Bumper inserts and reflectors included, needs a liitle polish and you have an AMAZING looking add on in less then 30 minutes. The rear bumper removal and install is VERY easy and i can give you a how to when you win. Locals pick ups welcome, e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me about shipping prices.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7955186752

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Just curious...what bumper did you put on?

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
damn it.... I need one that color, and with inserts... wish you hadn't listed it on eBay before talking to me. I'm gonna be looking to buy in about a month... not before, but yeah, I would buy it. Too late now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks alot. It has come a long way and there is still alot of road ahead of me. But once i get it done in April i am saving up for a house. :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
That is really a awesome trip of pictures on your site of all 7pages, qwite a long trip you have taken for sure!

but I thought you had said you got a 03/04 Cobra Rear bumper, I didnt see that pic listed on there at all?

do you have a direct link to that page? We had thought about doing that to our Mach1, but always have heard it not a direct bolt up, there are some added support brackets needed for the install

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mine is bolted up right now and it was on there easy. I'll have more pics of it on soon today....

also the auction ends today. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts