Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking and looking for a thread about it, but for some reason I can't find one! I'm sure there are 100 of them on here. There is a guy on craigslist selling one for $60, perfect condition, and already my color! But my questions are:

Will it fit perfectly?
Anything I need to change?
Is this a good price? (Already tried to talk him down)

Any help would be great, thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,573 Posts
Mustang81596 said:
I've been looking and looking for a thread about it, but for some reason I can't find one! I'm sure there are 100 of them on here. There is a guy on craigslist selling one for $60, perfect condition, and already my color! But my questions are:

Will it fit perfectly?
Anything I need to change?
Is this a good price? (Already tried to talk him down)

Any help would be great, thanks!
That's a steal for the right color in good shape. It will bolt right up with no issues

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I wasn't sure and for some reason couldn't find it anywhere. Meeting up with the guy tomorrow. I needed the bumper cuz my clear coat is coming off of my bumper and it has a crack from the PO

·
Registered
90 Posts
It will fit without issue :) I put one in my V6 :) no problem and it fit like factory! :) Go for it for 60$ it`s a steal... i paid 500$ for the front and rear GT bumper (includes Fog light and Mach1 Lip)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
exhaust tip wont match up but it will still fit no problems~
I have a dual exhaust. My exhaust tips will be where the slots are, right?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

It will fit without issue :) I put one in my V6 :) no problem and it fit like factory! :) Go for it for 60$ it`s a steal... i paid 500$ for the front and rear GT bumper (includes Fog light and Mach1 Lip)
Think it will look weird with only the gt rear bumper and not the front?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
90 Posts

Hard to see but this is just after i installed mine... I use a catback made for the GT model... I need to get the tips aligned next summer... if you have a welder.. do it your self... i don`t go see your muffler shop and have it alligned :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hard to see but this is just after i installed mine... I use a catback made for the GT model... I need to get the tips aligned next summer... if you have a welder.. do it your self... i don`t go see your muffler shop and have it alligned :)
My dad might be able to do it for me, so that's good. Could you use use something in the meantime to hold them up? To make them hang higher?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ended Up buying it and installed Friday. Tips hanged low at first, but I raised them with a jack and 2x4 :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
90 Posts
look great! :) maybe some chrome inserts will be perfect for the finish touch!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks good...next on the list...tail lights :D but in all seriousness good deal :good:
Haha I know! I hate these taillights. He had a pair for $50, but I didn't have it to spend :( and thanks man

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

look great! :) maybe some chrome inserts will be perfect for the finish touch!
Thanks! I was thinking white for the inserts. That's what my other cover had and i loved the look

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
get some chrome tips. It would make it look nicer. Oh, those tail lights... I just died a little inside... :(
They're chrome, but the picture serves it no justice. And I feel the same way :( , the PO put them on, and didn't keep the stock ones. I hate these..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts