Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright im about to bid on a 95 gt exhaust system for my 95 v6. I pretty sure it will fit but i just want to make sure.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I mean after i cut the Y-pipe and have them fab an H-pipe.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i didnt think so but i didnt want to order all that sh*t and it not fit

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Even GT takeoffs from an 04 GT will fit on a 95 v6.

·
Registered
38 Posts
all 94-04 GT systems will fit on all 94-04 V6's

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yep, that is what I was saying basically.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Tail pipes are the only physical difference. He just snarled at me and said that it wouldnt be worth it to do it. But I TOLD him to do it anyway.

It was gonna be 120, but because he took 2 hours longer than he should have, he knocked it down to an even 100

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Rellik said:
Tail pipes are the only physical difference. He just snarled at me and said that it wouldnt be worth it to do it. But I TOLD him to do it anyway.
thats what I was thinking

I don't understand why people in a postion to make money would say stuff like that. just doesn't make sense

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
He looked at them in my trunk and said.. "They're OEM!! You wont see anything in performance gains! Why dont you let me make you a Spintec system for 350 out the door?"

I looked at him and said "If you can install your system for 120 flat then do it. Other wise, If you dont want to do it, I'll go elsewhere." He looked disgusted and said he would do it.

He's a jerk, but he did have nice welds :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Rellik said:

It was gonna be 120, but because he took 2 hours longer than he should have, he knocked it down to an even 100
you have got to be sh1tting me...2 freakin hours?!? :eek:

first of all, either that guy was trying to screw you by telling you that youd see no power gains or he is just plain dumb. however, judging by the fact that it took him over 2 hours to install the system leads me to believe that he was just flat out dumb.

anbody who knows anything about physics and how the exhaust system of cars (our cars especially) would know that you would see a power gain. physics explains it all.

FYI, i was in and out the door in 45 minutes when i got my system welded on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts