Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would the mac off road hpipe and gt takeoffs go well together? Would I need to get a new crossmember and a GT rear bumper or do they go below/clear the normal rear? And are there any recommendations on replacement mufflers for the takeoffs such as Flowmaster 3 chambers. Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
yeah the mac, and the gt take offs will bolt together on a 99+ for sure. im not sure about the other years. The crossmember, I have heard you only have to do that on the Fox chassis. What year car do you have??? Mufflers I would recommend a magnaflow, dynomax etc for a flow through. but if your looking to make more noise, mac flowpaths, or flowmasters

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an '02. Thanks alot. What about warlocks, where can i get some of those, also do u kno of a good place to get take offs. speedconcepts looks pretty good. I have a friend who does v8's especially the 5liters and he wasn't quite sure and since he is the one doing my stuff for free I thought I would find out. Anyway thanks for the help mineral

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
TBone said:
I have an '02. Thanks alot. What about warlocks, where can i get some of those, also do u kno of a good place to get take offs. speedconcepts looks pretty good. I have a friend who does v8's especially the 5liters and he wasn't quite sure and since he is the one doing my stuff for free I thought I would find out. Anyway thanks for the help mineral
Get your take offs at V6mustangstuff.com (See This)

As far as warlock not sure where to get those

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
The take offs will need a GT bumper, or you could modify yours(at your own risk), or you can bend the hangers to where it hangs down a little

1 - 8 of 8 Posts