Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of the holes already drilled to make the GT TB fit our manifold? I'm a very visual learner, I like pictures! Lol

I've done a lot of research on this but no one shows a picture of the holes after they drilled them. I even read a 40 page thread about this. I know it's suppose to be .187" from the center of the existing holes inward. I just want to see a picture to make sure I do it right.

TIA

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
كوبون خصم سبري يوفر خصومات على موقع من أكبر مواقع التسوق للأمهات, فيعتبر موقع sprii من أكبر المواقع الموجوده فى الشرق الأوسط المهتم بتقديم كل ما يهم المرأه ووليدها.
فيمكنك التمتع بكل عروض موقع سبري منصه التسوق الأولي للأمهات من خلال كوبونات خصم سبري والتى توفر لكي الكثير مع توافر الشحن المجانى الذي يقدمه الموقع.
فاللتمتع بكوبونات خصم sprii والتى تقدم خصومات تصل الى 70% من قيمه المنتجات المطلوبه, يمكنك الضغط على كوبون الخصم لنسخ كود خصم سبري والتوجه مباشره الى الموقع لبدء عمليه الشراء مباشرةً.
Sorry, I can’t read that.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Does anyone have pictures of the holes already drilled to make the GT TB fit our manifold? I'm a very visual learner, I like pictures! Lol

I've done a lot of research on this but no one shows a picture of the holes after they drilled them. I even read a 40 page thread about this. I know it's suppose to be .187" from the center of the existing holes inward. I just want to see a picture to make sure I do it right.

TIA
Easiest way is to make a template of your TB flange (side that bolts intake manifol) out of cardboard with bore and bolt holes. Then center the stock V6 bore on the GT TB bore and mark the V6 bolt holes on the GT TB to drill.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are my beautiful, perfect, expert holes!!

Yes, their ugly as hell!! I used my friends drill press at his family business but somehow the holes didn’t drill straight down but at an angle. I came home and used a power drill and put side pressure on the drill bit and elongated the holes. If I were to do it again I would get a better drill bit for my power drill and just elongate the current holes.

The stock throttle body bolts work. You don’t have to get new ones unless you want a different look.

I’m going to the doc this afternoon which will be the perfect test drive for it. I’m not expecting any hp/tq gains. If I get 3 each that’s fine. I’m looking for the smoother throttle response and 2-3 mpg gain I hear about.

Again the holes are ugly, I know! But it works! I’m posting these pictures to give people an idea of what it’s suppose to look like because I couldn’t find any pictures of it anywhere on other forums.

61EE123E-4DA0-4E35-87CD-248C8BBD7A56.jpeg A76CB5D6-2CD8-45EE-A940-EB542F48A15F.jpeg

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Did you break out the fingers in the intake manifold?
I also thought since you are using the GT TB you get the GT HP and Torque ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you break out the fingers in the intake manifold?
I also thought since you are using the GT TB you get the GT HP and Torque ;)
Yes, I did that a few weeks ago. Just the top row though.

Oh, I have a ton of HP and Torque now! I smoked a Challenger Demon! J/K! Lol

It seems to run better. I didn't really get to test it much today.

Reactions: Siber Express
1 - 6 of 6 Posts