Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on the gt500's. So much better sound than stock. Sure it could be a little louder but for the money and sound they can't be beat.
Why did they not come this way from the factory?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea no Kiding rb. I am going to buy one after the 1st of this year and thats the 1st mod. Not to loud but loud enough and will roar when I want them to lol take care. Did you buy the ones for 258 or so or what ones ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got them from AM shipped for 269. I haven't done much either. The 500's and 15% on the windows is it. I don't know where some of these guys get the $.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
Easy, im single and have no children :p
+1! I just put on the 500's last week and I have been extremely pleased. They're loud when I step on the gas, quite when I am cruising, they sound like what I think a mustang should sound like, and they didn't break the bank!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I installed my 500's about a week after I bought my car and at first I was expecting more, but after a week or so they became noticeably louder. Now they are perfect and I am totally happy with the sound!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Napoleon85 said:
Easy, im single and have no children :p
Must be nice. I finally got old enough to afford the insurance. I remember being single once. Had a 1993 300z. Loved that car got married and had a kid. Got lucky with this wife who just wants me to be happy and actually suggested I trade in my 2009 gt for the 2011. I do love those gt500 mufflers. As if I didn't want to drive it all the time anyways. Maybe they will be like others have said and open up a bit with age. Either way I'm happy

·
Registered
150 Posts
I love the sound of the GT500's on mine, should have came like this from the factory! worth every penny!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts